Medline Continuous/Intermittent Suction Regulator
- Available MRI conditional (can be used near MRI equipment; a minimum distance of only 1 ft. is required).
- They feature large user-friendly mode selector switches and a 1.25″ (3.2 cm)diameter adjustment knob, easy-to-read numbers, a large 2.5″ (64.cm) diameter gauge with glow-in-the dark scale and arrow.
- Color-coding available to help facilities manage inventory and allocation across different departments(please specify color in additional information section).
- Available with ranges 0-300 mmHg or 0-160 mmHG .
- Factory default settings for on/off cycles are 16 seconds (+/- 2) on, 8 seconds (+/- 2) off; on/off settings can be adjusted without opening the case (controls are not accessible without tools
*Item number displayed is an example only. Please view brochure and include adapter & fitting configuration or item description in the additional information section.
**This product does not protect users or others against disease-causing bacteria.